Ryno Tuff Trekking Poles, Durable 7075 Aluminum Hiking Pole with Natural Cork Handles and Extended EVA Grips, Ultralight, Expandable, Collapsible and Foldable, Set of 2 Walking Sticks
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 3% on the Ryno Tuff Trekking Poles, Durable 7075 Aluminum Hiking Pole with Natural Cork Handles and Extended EVA Grips, Ultralight, Expandable, Collapsible and Foldable, Set of 2 Walking Sticks by Ryno Tuff at lorideboer.net. MPN: RT-1025. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to use your Ryno Tuff Trekking Poles 1. Unfold the sections and insert the bottom section into the top one.2. Hold the handle with one hand and
How to use your Ryno Tuff Trekking Poles
1. Unfold the sections and insert the bottom section into the top one.
2. Hold the handle with one hand and with the other pull out the 3rd section that is stored inside the handle (you will see an arrow marked pull).
3. Continue to pull firmly (don't be afraid to apply a little force) until the little metal locking knob clicks. All sections should be tight now.
4. Flip the lever and turn the "easy twist" locking mechanism counterclockwise to adjust the 4th section to your preferred height. NOTE: The "Stop" warning should not be visible when using your poles.
Collapsed in the carry bag: 17 inches, 2 lbs
Unfolded: Extendable from 42 till 54 inches
Materials: 100% 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
2 Collapsible Trekking Poles; Natural Cork handles with extended EVA handles, Adjustable padded straps, Tungsten tips.
Plus; 2 Rubber tips, 2 Rubber boots for trekking on pavement, 2 Mud baskets for trekking on softer ground, 2 Snow baskets for snowy terrains, 1 Ballistic Polyester travel bag to protect your precious poles.
For When The Tough Get Going!
As adventurous people we need the toughest equipment that can be found and have been disappointed too often by kit that can't keep up with us. We are constantly pushing ourselves to climb higher and hike further and we need our kit to go the distance with us. If you are struggling to find equipment that can keep up with you on your adventures you need look no further than Ryno Tuff.
Features & Highlights
- FULL TREKKING, HIKING AND SKIING KIT - The package contains; 2 fold-able walking sticks. Kit includes: 2 rubber tips to protect the built-in tungsten tips, 2 rubber boots for walking on pavement, 2 mud baskets for trekking on softer ground, 2 snow baskets for snowy terrains or skiing, 1 ballistic polyester travel bag to protect your precious poles. Hike farther, improve your posture, burn more calories, trek tough terrains with ease; these poles will change how experience outdoor adventures.
- ENJOY LIGHTWEIGHT PACKING WITHOUT SACRIFICING ON "TUFF"NESS - Adjustable extension goes all the way from 42 to 54 Inches. The ONLY Hiking Poles that fold in two (includes a Velcro strap to keep the two parts together when stowing for travel). These lightweight poles when folded and stowed in the carry bag, will weigh less than two pounds and will be less than 17 inches in length. Even with all the included accessories. That is amazing packability! Each pole by itself weighs 9.5 oz.
- DESIGNED WITH REAL PEOPLE IN MIND - The ergonomic natural cork handle is more comfortable than EVA or Neoprene grips and conforms to the shape of your hand and as an extra benefit, it has moisture-wicking capabilities to reduce sweating. However, we did not forget that sometimes you just need the tough grip of EVA when climbing a steep terrain so we have included an extended EVA handle underneath the cork. The handle has an adjustable padded strap to ensure a better more comfortable grip.
- BUILT TO LAST - We used only the best and the strongest materials to ensure long lasting durability. 7075 Aluminum is the best option for thru hiking and long trekking trips, it's aircraft grade materials will not crack or break even with extended use. However, if you still have any concern we do offer a "Lifetime Warranty" so any time your poles break down during normal usage we will replace them free of charge.
- PLANT A TREE AND HELP US SAVE THE PLANET! Yes, we are tough on the outside but inside we're just real softies. In addition to providing you with quality Sporting, Hiking and Camping gear, our mission is to protect the planet we live on, especially its forests. We want to preserve the beauty we enjoy for the next generation. With every purchase at Ryno Tuff we will plant a tree for you through the National Forest Foundation.
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.57 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ryno Tuff, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 4334460435, ean: 0092624919103,
OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS REJOICE Forget the universal trekking poles you normally buy online! Trekking poles from Mountainloco will give you the confidence to enjoy your outdoor adventures to the full, without worrying if your poles can support you. We e...
By Denali Outdoor Gear
mpn: DOGPOLES001, ean: 0799209390318,
With your purchase, you get the most durable pair of poles you've ever had, the Denali Hiking Poles by Denali Outdoor Gear. Our team is proud of our product with distinct design and outstanding features. Poles are constructed from 7075 Aluminum (cons...
By Blake Pro Gear®
mpn: Carbon 100 V2, ean: 0653476785959,
Carbon 100 V2 Trekking Pole by Blake Pro Gear | 2017 The Strongest & Ultralight Premium Quality Super Comfortable All-Season Trekking Poles for Men & Women What’s Inside the Exciting Box Arriving at Your Door? 2 Carbon 100 Poles 2 Sand & Dirt Bask...
mpn: 5BAA2, ean: 0664328488843,
Why struggle with cheap imitations or pay so much more for hiking poles?Why our PowerTrek hiking poles are superior to comparable products:- You can rest assured that your adventures will be better using these high grade, durable poles which are ligh...