How Does It Work?
The Sleeping Pad has a special open-cell foam inside which starts blowing up as soon as you open the valve. Please Note:The cells only inflate enough to provide insulation, if you want a full firm pad you will need to blow a couple of breaths into the valve.
How to use:
1. Unfurl the sleeping pad and open the self-inflating valve.
2. You will hear and feel the pad starting to inflate.
3. If you are looking for just the insulation then you can leave the pad as is, ready to go.
4. If you want a firmer, fuller pad you can blow a couple of deep breathes into the valve.
5. When the pad has reached your desired firmness close the valve, by twisting clockwise.
6. To fold first snap the two sides together then roll it up while pushing out as much air as you can, then close the valve. Re-roll with the valve closed to get any leftover air out.
Unfurled Size: 75 Inches High x 24 Inches Wide x 1.5 inches thick when fully blown up. Pillow 20" x 12"
Folded Size : 11" high (17.5" with the pillow) x 7" wide.
Materials: 75D Polyester (210 Ripstop for the pillow).
R-Value: Between 4 and 5 (depending on conditions).
1 Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad. 1 Self-Inflating Pillow. 1 Repair Kit (you will find this sewed on the inside of the stuff sack). 2 Compression Straps (1 for the pad and 1 for the pillow). 2 Stuff Sacks (1 for the pillow and 1 for the pad and pillow together).
For When The Tough Get Going!
As adventurous people we need the toughest equipment that can be found, and have been disappointed too often by kit that can't keep up with us. We are constantly pushing ourselves to climb higher and hike further and we need our kit to go the distance with us. If you are struggling to find equipment that can keep up with you on your adventures you need look no further than Ryno Tuff.
Features & Highlights
- ENJOY LIGHTWEIGHT PACKING WITHOUT SACRIFICING ON DURABILITY - The sleeping mat and camping pillow TOGETHER will weigh less than 4 pounds and will measure about 7 inches in diameter and 17.5 inches in height, when rolled up. That is amazing packability. You can use the snaps to combine two sleeping pads together to create an even wider sleeping surface or one pad underneath the other to create a thick mattress. The snaps are also useful when folding the sleeping pad.
- REAL INSULATION FOR REAL CONDITIONS - Did you know that the temperature rating of your sleeping bag is calculated with a sleeping pad underneath, so if you are done with cold uncomfortable nights while camping in your tent or hammock, then you need to get this sleeping mat. The thick air-cell foam insulation can reach over an inch and a half of thickness. Giving you a true R-Value of over 4 and a firm and comfortable surface almost like your mattress at home.
- DESIGNED WITH REAL PEOPLE IN MIND - When fully blown up the dimensions of the sleeping pad reach 75 inches long and 24 inches wide. That is larger than most sleeping pads in the market. Perfect for car camping, trekking or backpacking. IMPORTANT NOTE: While the pad is self-inflating, it only inflates enough to provide excellent insulation, however you can control the exact firmness of the pad by blowing into the valve. Remember to close the valve when it reaches the thickness you want.
- BUILT TO LAST. We used only the best and the strongest materials to ensure long lasting durability and water resistance. The pad is made with 75D polyester which means incredible toughness, (you will not even get to use the repair kit included). The Pillow is constructed with similar 210T ripstop polyester. However, if you still have any concern we do offer a "Lifetime Warranty" so any time your sleeping pad or pillow malfunctions during normal usage we will replace them free of charge.
- PLANT A TREE AND HELP US SAVE THE PLANET! Yes, we are tough on the outside but inside we're just real softies. In addition to providing you with quality products, our mission is to protect the planet we live on, especially its forests. We want to preserve the beauty we enjoy for the next generation. With every purchase at Ryno Tuff we will plant a tree for you through the National Forest Foundation.
|Item Weight:||3.91 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 75 x 75 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ryno Tuff, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ASR Outdoor
mpn: EBS-padded, ean: 0706569705614,
The Thermal Camping Mat would be considered a deluxe version of the ever-so-common camping mat; this unit offers an added barrier of comfort between yourself and the hard ground that you are sleeping under during your outdoor adventure.The main advan...
By Gear Puffin
mpn: 680201849730, ean: 0680201849730,
No matter how mild or wild the adventure, the Gear Puffin inflatable sleeping pad provides you with the comfort needed for a great night's sleep! Premium Construction- The Gear Puffin inflatable sleeping pad is made of tough 40D Nylon. The 40D Nylon ...