Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency responders, and anyone else who needs to drink water from a questionable source, Potable Aqua iodine tablets will disinfect contaminated drinking water in a pinch. The tablets - which are intended for short-term or limited emergency use only -
make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking, proving effective against Giardia lamblia when used as directed. Each Potable Aqua tablet contains 20 mg of Tetraglycine Hydroperiodide (TGHP), which liberates 8 mg of titratable iodine when released into water. Within 30 minutes, the iodine will have penetrated the cell walls of the microorganisms, rendering them inactive and making the water bacteriologically suitable to drink. Potable Aqua Plus Tablets neutralize the iodine aftertaste and color, improving the taste of your drinking water.
Features & Highlights
- 50 Potable Aqua tablets make questionable water suitable to drink
- 50 PA Plus tablets remove iodine taste and color
- Treats up to 25 quarts of water - Ready in just 35 minutes
- Ideal for camping, hiking, travel, and emergency preparedness
- When water is scarce, water purification tablets like Potable Aqua are crucial for an emergency preparedness kit
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.63 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.6 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Potable Aqua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.