Purification with mixed oxidant technology has proven in laboratory studies and in years of field use to achieve rapid and thorough disinfection of a wide range of microbial contaminants - including species highly resistant to other chemical treatment methods. The Potable Aqua Pure Water Purifier exceeds the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers - achieving more than the required inactivation level for viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts in both clear and cloudy water. The Potable Aqua Water Purifier is simple to use, requires only a small amount of brine (salt and water) solution and offers a myriad of benefits over other conventional chemical and physical treatment methods and devices. No pumping or stirring required, salt storage is built into the device.
Features & Highlights
- Potable Aqua PURE inactivates viruses,bacteria, Giardia and Cryptosporidium killing 99.9% of all organisms without the need to pre-filter or pump
- Easily select the volume of water you want to treat from 1 to 20 liters - 60,000 liters of lifetime capacity
- Potable Aqua Pure device activates a simple brine (salt and water) solution to produce a mixed oxidant disinfectant
- On board solar charging panel sustains operation off the grid
- Purifies water in any condition without the need to pre-filter, ideal for outdoor recreation, travel and disaster preparedness
|Item Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.19 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Potable Aqua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.