Pair of PaceMaker Stix Carbon Fiber "AT-6" Trekking Poles with Extended Life Rubber Feet and Attachments
Pair of PaceMaker Stix Carbon Fiber ''AT-6'' Trekking Poles with Extended Life Rubber Feet and Attachments by Pacemaker Stix at lorideboer.net. MPN: at6carb. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PaceMaker Stix AT-6 Trekking Poles. Go further and faster with less energy, more stability, and greater safety. Built for toughness, durability, and
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM STRENGTH & LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: PaceMaker Stix AT-6 edition poles are made with resilient and super light carbon fiber. Each pole weighs in at a mere 6 ounces. This material is low impact, and easy on joints. Hike longer, faster, and easier on the most difficult backpacking trips.
- PATENTED FLIP LOCK TECHNOLOGY DESIGN: Our secure flip lock mechanisms increases your safety on the trail and makes sure your sticks stay the perfect height for comfort on the longest adventures and excursions from backcountry trails to backyard strolls.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT TELESCOPING POLES: One size fits all for men, women, seniors, and kids. Three sections retract from 25.6 to 53 inches long using secure flip lock technology providing the perfect fit for everyone short and tall alike. Easy to adjust pole length quickly and easily.
- TOUGH FOR ALL TERRAIN: Made with removable tungsten tip ends and removable Vulcanized "extra life" rubber feet. Large ergonomic sweat absorbing synthetic cork grips keep your hands dry and comfortable all day with attached adjustable padded wrist straps to keep your sticks in your hands for better balance and stability on the trail.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: If there's any issue with your PaceMaker Stix AT-6 poles, they are covered by our full one-year manufacturer's warranty for any product defects.
|Color:||Black (logo colors subject to change)|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|