Discover the Personal Safety Corporation Difference...Quality, Savings & Service. It is all about balancing quality and price with consistent "made to order" pepper spray for individuals across the U.S. Guaranteed 4-year shelf life. At Personal Safety Corporation we know that our customers require the highest quality and most dependable pepper spray available. We have been in the pepper spray business since 1991. We are here to exceed your expectations.
Features & Highlights
- 3-count combo pack includes: 1 Bear Spray, 1 Tactical Besr Spray Holster, 1 Fox40 Safety Whistle - Guard Alaska is the only bear repellent registered with the EPA as a repellent for ALL SPECIES of bears - Environmentally safe - Does not contain flammable or ozone depleting substances -
- Ear-piercing 115 dB Fox40 Safety Whistle features a patented pealess design that makes it the perfect safety tool while camping or hiking - Same whistle used by referees, law enforcement, and other professionals
- Six years of intensive testing in Alaska wilds - Maximum strength 1.34% total capsaicinoid formula - 9 ounce (255 Grams) UltraMag shotgun size
- Fogger delivery system to quickly engulf bear's face for maximum effectiveness - Releases full 9 ounces of protection in 9 seconds - 15-20 feet firing range
- Guard Alaska®... DELIVERS ON ITS STRENGTH CLAIM & IS THE ONLY EPA REGISTERED REPELLENT EFFECTIVE AGAINST ALL SPECIES OF BEARS!
|Manufacturer:||Personal Safety Corporation|
|Publisher:||Personal Safety Corporation|
|Studio:||Personal Safety Corporation|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pepper Defense, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By GUARD ALASKA
mpn: GABR-2PACK-HOLSTER, ean: 0632866001534,
Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, and country living to protect from possible bear attacks. Guard Alaska Bear Spray has proven so effective at repelling bears it is the only one registered with the EPA as being effective on ALL species of bears. Safe ...