The smartest way to make sure your console is always in the same place and easily accessible when you need it. Always close at hand and never dragging on the reef. Grab you Console, Use it, Let it go. it snaps back to the diver, in the same place, everytime. The added Q/C-II Lanyard provides a secondary attachment option. Compact model designed for attachment in chest area with sufficient extension for console and compass use. Patented self-flushing system removes sand/salt/debris when operated, and also allows for fresh water rinsing for extended life. Made in USA.
Features & Highlights
- Compact Retractable Tether for SCUBA console
- 24-oz Retraction Force 18" Extension 60-lb break/release
- Swiveling Large Heavy Duty Snap Clip Mount
- Quick Connect Gear Attachment System with Q/C-II Male Stainless Steel Split Ring and Q/C-II Male Lanyard w/ Barrel Lock
- Compact retractor for mounting in chest area
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hammerhead Industries, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.