Before we Created Gear Doctors Sleeping Pad we have done lots of research Tried different brands we couldn't find the best combination of MOBILITY, COMFORT,DURABILITY,WARMTH AND PRICE We Traveled all way to South China visited the top 30 factories and learned about every detail in the manufacturing Process trying different kinds of materials and designs, You Might think like "It just looks like other sleeping pads" But HERE'S THE TOP REASONS WHY GEAR DOCTORS IS SPECIAL :-
REASON #1: EXTRA SURFACE ! ️ With 74.6 inches long and 24 inches wide Gear Doctors has 15% more surface Than other sleeping pads It means if you're a back sleeper with wide shoulders or 6.2 ft tall your feet or shoulders won't hang off the edge
REASON #2 : EXTRA INSULATION! We’ve tested different foam compounds before we stumble upon the Unique THERMOINSULATION foam technology with it we could achieve an outstanding R-Value of 4.3 Which prevents the ground from sucking the heat of your body to the cold ground if you camping in a cold weather
REASON #3 EXTRA CUSHION! 1.5-inch Foam padding gives you the comfort of your bedroom right in the outdoors no more sore hips or back even if you are a side sleeper you won't feel the ground beneath, YES! Your hips will “LOVE IT”
REASON#4 BUILT TO LAST! ️We have put together premium materials as padding valve and foam used the latest technology to both manufacture and test under extreme conditions, Now It’s up to you to follow the USER MANUAL for usage storage and cleaning and it will last a lifetime
REASON#5 WE GOT YOUR BACK! ️ Piercing your Pad out there in the wild Could turn your make your trip Unpleasant we have included a “Repair kit” Really easy to use, so you always be prepared
GIVE US 1% OF YOUR TRUST AND WE'LL EARN THE REST 99% Add to Cart NOW!! and if the product or service doesn't meet your expectations we'll offer 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
Features & Highlights
- ULTRALIGHT and RELIABLE: At only 2.4 ounces, it is ONE of the LIGHTEST camp and travel pillows on the market so you can take it anywhere in the world. A must pack item for smart travelers!
- CONVENIENCE: Folds effortlessly back into its stuff sack to about the size of a deck of cards, making it convenient and easy to travel with. The ability to inflate and deflate in seconds makes it truly the ideal resource for people on the go.
- RELIABILITY and UNIQUE DESIGN: Two center baffles are designed to create an inviting place to cradle your head, providing stability and keeping your head where it should be and STAYS INFLATED throughout the night.
- COMFORT: The premium quality nylon has a much better feel than other plastic covered alternatives. Great for STOMACH, BACK and SIDE SLEEPERS.
- DETAILS: Packed: 0.15 lb. (approx: 4"x1.5"x3") --- Fully inflated: (approx: 18"x10.75"x6") --- It doesn't have foam and does not self inflate. Requires 2.5 to 5 breaths to fully inflate. Works well with Klymit, Teton, and backpacking sleeping pads/mats.
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gear Doctors, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 3F Gear
mpn: 3F-pillow, ean: 0614878774491,
Whether you are going on a long camp trip or just weekend getaway, the ideal soft and compact inflatable pillow ensures you a comfortable sleeping like at home, so you will be energetic for your next day's adventure! The lightweight and tiny features...
mpn: 1-22018, ean: 0657819458456,
Made of a durable, yet ultralight and elastic fabric, the inflatable camping pillow by TheSuitedNomad is highly recommended for those who want to make the most of their outdoor adventures. Soft and breathable in contact with your skin, this blow up t...
By Granite Gear
mpn: 179056, ean: 0782922179056,
Do you want the comfort of a real pillow without the weight? The Pillowsack is an ultralight sil-nylon stuffsack with luxurious fleece on one side that is shaped like, well, a pillow. Stuff it with something soft like a fleece or down jacket and snug...