Made of elastic nylon fabric
Lightweight and Easy to use
Waist:24 - 38 inch
Waist to shoulder Length: 13 - 22 inch
Great for walking, running, cycling, motorcycling, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, horse riding, dog-walking.
2x Flytt Reflective Vest
Features & Highlights
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Flytt reflective safety vest is one size fits most,waist Circumference: 24 - 38 inch , waist to shoulder Length: 13 - 22 inch,great for men ,women and kids.
- GREAT VISIBILITY: Our reflective strap vest offers 360°visibility ,reflective material on the vest which makes you seen 300 m+ away by cars,to keep you safe and protected from motorists both during the day and at night.
- HIGH QUALITY: This reflective strap vest is made of strong and well-constructed Nylon fabric with a belt buckle and strap adjusters made of strong ,hard plastic which will withstand a lifetime of repeated use.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE: This high reflective vest fits kinds of outdoor activities: walking, running, cycling, motorcycling, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, horse riding, dog-walking, kids play.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Flytt reflective safety gear comes with 90 days money back guarantee for any dissatisfied reasons,rest assured to buy.
|Item Size:||3.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FLYTT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mr Visibility
mpn: RB6P, ean: 0784672655040,
Exercising at Night Being Invisible for Drivers? We Have a Solution! Jogging, cycling, hiking or other outdoor activity can be dangerous. Whether you are wearing dark clothing or any running lights, it can be difficult to be seen by motorists or driv...
By Runner's Goal
mpn: unknown, ean: 0683318607323,
Do you love to run, jog, or walk at night but hate the feeling of uneasiness about your safety? We don't blame you. Wearing a single light or one piece of reflective gear isn't enough to make sure you're clearly seen by cars from all angles. The fact...