Tested and proven shampoo for all neoprene and watersports gear. Perfect for wet suits, dry suits, boots and gloves, fishing waders, orthopedic supports, lycra body suits and more.
Cleans organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits from neoprene gear. Chlorine-removing agents and conditioners help prevent premature aging and oxidation.
Instructions from :
1) Mix 1oz (30ml) in 2 gallons of water.
2) Knead item to wash.
3) Rinse and air dry.
4) Store away from heat and sunlight.
Spot Cleaning: Use full strength on heavily soiled areas. Work shampoo into item. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. To remove stubborn odors, use Revivex Odor Eliminator after cleaning.
Features & Highlights
- Complete, scientifically balanced maintenance system for all neoprene and watersports gear
- Ideal for wet suits, dry suits, boots and gloves, fishing waders, orthopedic supports, lycra body suits and more
- Leaves neoprene articles free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits
- Chlorine removing agents and conditioners help prevent premature aging and oxidation
- 10oz Bag
|Item Weight:||0.67 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.67 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gear Aid, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FBA_FMHB-2L, ean: 0647267242189,
Make The Most Of Your Outdoor Recreational Activities And Remain Perfectly Hydrated Thanks To The Ultimate Hydration Bladder!Are you a fitness enthusiast who likes to lead an active lifestyle? Do you like exercising outdoors? If you have been looking...
By Gear Aid
mpn: SEALCEM98, ean: 0060886349242,
The Seal Cement by is a super fast curing repair adhesive ideal for in-field repairs. It is elastic, and will provide a permanent repair that can be removed if necessary.This specialized cement was designed for in-field repairs to rubber and neoprene...