2PCS Rappel Gear Downhill Equipment, forging aluminum magnesium alloy 35 KN Figure 8 Descender, Rappelling Gear Belay Device for rock climbing, Outdoor camping, rescue, Strong Safe Durable
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the 2PCS Rappel Gear Downhill Equipment, forging aluminum magnesium alloy 35 KN Figure 8 Descender, Rappelling Gear Belay Device for rock climbing, Outdoor camping, rescue, Strong Safe Durable by FLYING BIRD at lorideboer.net. MPN: FB-2-8ZH-BLUE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features:Sturdy and Rough! High strength aluminum magnesium alloy with rating to 35kN Breaking Strength.Round and Smooth! Thick body largely
Sturdy and Rough! High strength aluminum magnesium alloy with rating to 35kN Breaking Strength.
Round and Smooth! Thick body largely decreases the abrasion or wear of rope to a minimum level. Allows for smooth rope action while descending or belaying.
Safe and Verstile! Two slots of different size, Thick body. A great gear designed to be safer and versatile.
Material: Aluminium and Magnesium Alloy, Hot Forged
Standard Finish: Anodized
Breaking Strength: 35kN / 7800lb
Thickness: 10mm / 0.4in
Weight: 120g / 4.3oz
Features & Highlights
- 【STURDY MATERIAL】Aluminium and Magnesium Alloy Forging, Surface Anodized Oxidation. High strength, light weight, easy to carry.
- 【LARGE MAIN SLOT】The principle slot of 52mm in diameter is large enough for you to double or triple your single rope to increase frictions for slow descent.
- 【TWO HOCKS WITH SAFETY NUT】 Rated Strength: 35KN (About 3500KG ). Rope Diameter: 8~13mm (0.3 ~0.5inch)
- 【ROPE-FRIENDLY】 Every corner of device is designed to be round and smooth. Do least damage to rope even in high speed sliding.
- 【APPLICABLE SCOPE】Application: rock climbing, caving, hiking, canyoning, outdoor training, engineering works, high-altitude operations, rescue, adventure etc.
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|